23 Feb 2015

Tied in black satin

I slip the black satin blindfold over her eyes, I hear the soft swish of the material over the skin and tie it behind her head, her silken hair shines competing with the satin for the attention of the light. I lift her slender arm, my hand slipping down her slim forearm and circling her wrist and I wind a satin ribbon round it, taking care not to twist it tight and leave ugly marks on her perfect skin. I hook one arm up high and work on the other, with her arms lifted her small breasts are perfectly exposed, being small, her nipple and areola are the focus, my tongue tease the areola forcing the nipples to bud, before allowing my lips to close round the nipple and roll it on my tongue. I kiss her neck while my hands cup her mons and my fingers caress her cleft through her one piece underware, my fingers can sense her moist heat rising.
I drop to my knees and pull down the one piece, kissing her tummy and tonguing her navel, as I pull the one piece down to her thighs a delicious scent of musk teases my senses, the gusset of her underwear has captured and held the essence of her scent. I leave them around her thighs. Move around to her smooth round bum. I kiss her warm cheek and trace the cleft of her bum with my tongue, taking time to make her quiver with delight as I push my tongue deep between her cheeks. I spread them gentle and take in time tasting her.
More……. Well the next part of the story goes with the rest of the pictures, you will not be disappointed if you beg for more.

No comments:

Post a Comment