23 Feb 2015

That day in June



That day in June - The warm breeze chilled my skin as it dried the trail of moisture left by you. As it plays with the curtains of our upstairs bedroom, the sun light ripples across your creamy skin. I arch my body to touch you, flexing in the hope of more contact. You smile teasingly as you rub you moist sex against my belly and allow your breasts to hang and sway.

This game sounded so inviting when we hatched it over dinner. Get the kids off to school, ring in sick for work and spent the day in bed making love. I became aroused as we dreamed up games so we would not get bored. You would tie me to the bed and rub you naked body against me, caressing with hands, breast, feet and yes, your pussy. I pictured the petals of your labia flickering along the shaft of my cock like a butterfly. I never realized you would do it for so long and enjoy the agonizing frustration I am suffering so much! My cock is swollen and purple with engorged blood, pre-cum dribbles from the tip, it screams for direct stimulation as do I. 

Once again your turn and gift me with the vision of your sex gaping while your legs straddle me, I crane my neck forward and and rub my nose between your sticky labia, catching a perfumed taste of your before you move it mischievously out of reach. You bend down and your sex gapes wider, moisture glistens as a drop gathers on your erect clitoris. The now familiar sensation of butterfly kisses with your eyelashes on my swollen glan, enrages me and I scream inside the gag you deviously supplied. I will not forget the moment of terror when one minute I was enjoying the caress and smell of your panties on my face, the next you pushing them into my mouth then poking them down my throat till I gaged on them.

No comments:

Post a Comment