23 Feb 2015

The Business Class Flight


James Rayne’s Lyrics in the boys light up have always been evocative – one line in particular caught my attention recently, so I penned this story for the Hostess on the Business Flight
Her stunning blonde hair and svelte long legs were the first thing I noticed - Seeing you from the back, willing you to turn around, hoping you are servicing my section of the cabin. You are helping another passenger and you don't notice as I walk up behind you, I take in you slim hips and cute bum. Then I am so close I can small you. Fresh, clean soapy smell of your hair with a sensual musky perfume - elusive and tender - never over powering. I wait patiently behind you, taking it all in.
Somewhere behind us a man says, “excuse me we are waiting” you turn around, our eyes meet briefly, a burst of blue fire, you lean past me looking around. With the sweetest  smile you say “I will be just a minute, I’m just helping this person and then I’ll be able to assist  you sir” you look at me and whisper “some people” then with a devilish wink you add “you can squeeze past if you like” – “don’t mind if I do” and hold your hips briefly as I slide my already swelling manhood across you pretty round bum, I am not sure if I imagine it but I swear you push back even so slightly. Once I find my seat and just my bag in the locker, I look back up the isle to see you reaching up to put someone’s bag in the overhead, my god you have a perfect figure and such a pretty face. I take my seat fantasising about you in my hotel room, tried and exhausted after this long flight, me undressing you; I do it now with my eyes. The natural smells of your body as I strip you, massaging your tied feet, enjoying the intimate smell – I am a sensual man, I enjoy our animal smells, enhanced by leather heels and silk underwear.
In my fantasy, I roll your now naked body onto your stomach and massage your back – I little deep moisturising with baby oil. My hand slide firmly down you neck and over your shoulders, examining the contours of your back, your slim hips and down to your bottom, you round cheeks fill my hands “Would you like an drink before we taxi out” I open my eyes and it is you – I flush with embarrassment, feeling the warmth of my face as it glows red. “Oh, yes and white wine or champagne if you have it please.” – “no problem sir” – “Please call me Glen” I pause looking at your name tag and noticing you D cups “Pamela”   
That blue fire from your eyes again, when you return with the champagne you say “here you are Glen, it will be a little busy till we get airborne but if you need anything just press my button” with a smile that lights up the sky. As I watch your bum walk down the aisle, I go back to my fantasy. Those bum cheeks, one in each hand, my fingers massage you coccyx deep in the cleft of your bottom, you purr like a cat and I feel you yield to me completely. You don’t flinch when my finger caresses your anus and perineum, you press your body into the mattress in anticipation but now my hands are massaging your inner thighs, my thumbs run from the crease when you bum meets your thigh and over your gluts. Then the backs of your thighs, spreading you vulva as I do, revealing everything to me. My penis throbs and I have to adjust it in my pants, it has grown so hard.  I continue down along your legs, so shapely and long, your calves are like a modern sculpture, then your slim ankles, so sore from your heels, I can feel you melt into yourself as I massage them deeply, my strong hands and supple fingers. “God” you think to yourself “what he can do with those fingers”. Then your feet fall under my spell. “this is heaven” you think. As I look along your legs at your bum and pussy beckoning me.
The plane suddenly accelerates and I look along the passageway, seeing you strapped into your seat. Your smile tells me the chemicals are doing their thing. I smile back and you spread your legs slightly, maybe it is the acceleration but you appear to slump in your seat, giving yourself to me, thrusting your sex towards me.  Your hands in your lap spread on your thigh, I spread my legs and run my hand over the bulge over my upper thigh and wink at you. You look away nervously but look back and smile again, your tongue licks your dry lips, even though you are wearing lip-gloss.  You are aware all the other passengers on this side of the plane are looking at you and you look away again. I can’t take my eyes off you.
I roll you over onto your back and you look up at my naked body, my cock has grown larger then you imagined, you rub it with one foot as I lift the other and massage the top of it and your ankle, looking down along your nakedness, you trimmed public hair  lets me see your pudenda, plump and full like a girl, your flat stomach and full breasts, the rich body of a women, I am so arouses that a drop of precum oozes from my cock and is rubbed by your big toe. I massage down your legs as I spread them either side of me and crawl between them. My hands massage your quads, so hard and firm, higher, spreading your outer labia, I can see your inner lips moist and glistening with dew, the smell of your sex is strong, the musk arousing me more as it……
“Hello Glen, can I get your tray table out so you can have an aperitif”  - “Yes of course Pamela” your hair is pinned up but a straying lock curls down the side of your face as you bend down and pull my tray table out of the arm rest. It is the colour of molten platinum and I breathe deeply as you bend over me opening the tray across my lap, I look down, the obvious bulge in my pants embarrasses me. 
You spread the table clothes across and lean down to tuck it in, you look into my eyes and your hand slip down the side of the table and feels my bulging cock, you whisper “what on earth have you been doing to cause that!” – “thinking of you”. Just then another hostess comes up the isle and you lean it close so she can squeeze past, holding on to the seat back you push you breast against me face “Sorry Mr Hillman” you say “no problem” after she is past you whisper “Once we put the plane to sleep I will come and see” – “I would like that”
I sip my scotch and dry and nibble on the smoked salmon drizzled with truffle oil on a small slice of sourdough bread. The earthy smells and tastes take me back to my fantasy. The arousing musk filled the air as I see a trickle on moisture bud from her slightly open vagina. My hand massages her stomach especially the area above her pelvis. I know how women love to be massaged there when they experience period pain but I also find it is sensual at other times. I inch my kneeling body deeper between her legs, spreading them wider as I reach for her breasts

By Glen Hillman

No comments:

Post a Comment