6 Dec 2011

Weekend at the Beach House



The weekend started out well, very romantic really, She had gone to a big effort to get all my favourite foods, wines etc (I little too much effort in fact). She picked me up from work and we quickly drove out of the city and up the coast to her beach house at Moore River. She was a little tense while we were on the freeway in peak hour traffic but once we got out of the metro area she relaxed and I was able start talking about all the things I want to do to her and what I wanted her to do to me. We did this last time on the 2 hour drive to amuse ourselves. As the traffic disappeared I started with my hand on her thigh, she was wearing a short white dress (she is a vet) with no panty hose. She smiled at me knowingly “I rub my hands on your hot thighs feeling soft heat from your tender inner thigh”. Kind of giving a running commentary as I go. “I move my hand up caressing your silky soft skin till I get to the damp gusset of your panties” She groans and moves her legs wider. “I run my finger up the middle of the gusset and feel the valley of your cleft through the thin material, giving a firm wiggle where I think your clitoris could be. I then run my finger back down the cleft to where your love hole is and press the panties in deep as I can” She groans again and sinks down in the seat so I press harder into her pussy “Yum, you are so wet, I am going to keep these panties for my collection but I will get more of you on them first. I slide my finger down to your bum and press and wiggle my finger in there” “Jane I want to stop and fuck you” Iris says “get me to a bed as fast as you can baby, it’s an emergency” I corniely reply. Iris races the car dropping down a gear and roars off, she takes it up to 200 kph on the wide straight country road, I notice that her pussy if really wet now, I think the rush of speed excites her, she really is a wildcat, The speed excites me as well I have to yell to be heard above the sound of the screaming engine and rushing wind; “I rub the palm of my hand over your wet mound feeling the wet heat rising, then slip my finger under the gusset and into your wet pussy, pulling at your wet labia” she spreads her legs as wide as she can “you’re so wet Iris, I can’t wait to taste your pussy, I slide my finger into your cunt, hummm it is so wet and hot, I need to smell and taste you” I pull my finger out and the panties snap back into place as I bring my finger to my nose and sniff, then put it in my mouth and taste, sucking it clean with an exaggerated slurping sound. “Oh babe I am going to lick you all night, I want to drown in your juices”. I continue slowly fingering her for the next hour keeping her balanced on the edge of orgasm till we get to the beach house.
We are both out of the car before it even comes to a stop, she has the keys ready and the front door is barely closed before I take her in my arms and kiss her. Our wanton bodies grind so hard against each other we bruise ourselves. I half carry half drag her to her bedroom which I am already familiar with. I sit her on the bed and kneeling in front of her I push up her dress, pull her panties aside and bury my tongue in her cunt, deep in her vagina. She tastes so nice, musky and rich, yeasty with a hint of cinnamon and cloves. I taste her like a fine wine that has matured during the day. I replace my tongue with my fingers, 3 of them and one for her bum, which is slick with an abundance of her vaginal juices. I attack her clit with my mouth licking around it first then sucking it, then licking again. Pumping her pussy and arse with all the accompanying sounds of sloshing, sucking and squishing. She cums quickly after me torturing her in the car for an hour..
I stand and start to undress as she stares up at me from the bed. I unbutton my blouse squeezing my breasts together, I even pull down one cup, moisten a finger in her pussy and rub it on my nipple. She makes a move to get up but I push her roughly back onto the bed. I slip off the blouse and lean forward as I unclip my bra, I love the way my boobs smell after being confined in a bra all day, I love smelling my bra when I undress, I now treat Iris to this sensation from her superb vantage point laying on the bed. I dangle my boobs over her face, just out of reach of her mouth and tongue, just close enough for here to smell them. I slowly rub my boobs teasing the nipples, looking down at her with her dress push up to her hips and her panties pulled aside showing her glistening bald pussy. I then unzip my skirt and wiggle my hips as I inch it down. I'm wearing red satin French Shorty panties just for her (I changed out of my cotton panties and panty hose and into these before leaving work), they are her favourites. I bend down and unzip her dress letting my boobs dangle near her mouth, she licks at the soft skin then takes the nipple in her mouth, and I shiver with the sensation. I make her stand and slip off her uniform. Her bra and panties vanish and without thinking she is laying on the bed with me on top of her. I'm kissing her and she is sucking my tongue and alternatively giving me hers, I love the feeling of our boobs pressed together she has ample breasts too. She rolls me over and starts to make love to my satin pants, first with her fingers then with her tongue. I love the feeling of the satin rubbing on me and she loves the texture of it mixed with my juices but she finds that the juices are not there and the smell is different, without me saying anything to her, she knows. “Oh poor Jane, your having your period, let me look after you, I will be back soon” she runs off to the bathroom and returns with a bottle of baby oil, a box of tissues, towel and a warm wet flannel.
See looks at me lovingly and slowly removed my panties, looking at my pussy she says “Jane this will be the first time we have had sex during your period and I so looking forward to it” she spreads my labia and gives me a sensual long slow lick, running her tongue around the edges of my inner lips and hood “Iris that is wonderful, no one has very made love to me while I having my period” Now she licks at my clit and I ache to have her inside me, then I feel her tugging at my tampon, millimetre by millimetre I feel it coming out but then I feel her press it back in again “hummm Iris I want you so bad” she sucks at my clit now and tugs the on the tampon again, this is driving me mad “Iris I need you so bad” this time she doesn’t push it back in but pulls it all the way out and has a good look at it and a sniff then wraps it in a tissue. “Jane I am a bit kinky about menstrual sex, are you ok with this” I smile and nod. She goes back to licking me and starts to slowly work on my vagina with her fingers, firstly just the opening which is a bit dry from the tampon but is soon wet, her fingers circle the walls of my vagina working deeper and deeper, the tongue action is driving me mad with desire “Iris fuck me” “Oh Jane, I am going to fuck you so bad”.
She kneels at the end of the bed and lays out the towel and lifts my bottom as I slide down onto the towel with my legs hanging over the bed. She holds my labia open with one hand and with the other rubs her nipple on my clit, I pull a pillow under my head so I can watch her, she guides the nipple down to my vagina and when she pulls away it has a rosy red make like a lipstick kiss. She uses her hard nipple to explore every fold and crevice of my pussy, finally rubbing it vigorously on my clit “ OHHHH Hmmmmmm” I moan. She picks up the baby oil and squirts it liberally on my pussy and her hands. She makes a Venus butterfly with her hands and searches for my opening with the middle and ring fingers of both hands joined, her 4 fingers find the hole and slide in easy with the oil, her index fingers rub either side of my clit and she uses gentle pressure to satisfy my bum hole with her pinkies. Now as she pushes in and out of my pussy she simultaneously rubs my clit and fucks my arse in a perfect rhythm. At just the right moment she changes it so that six fingers are inside me and her thumbs are rubbing my clit! God it is divine!!!!!
The Venus butterfly has been known to sexually enslave women. There are many variations if you Google it they talk about stimulation of the clitoris, vagina and rectum but usually with cunnilingus and fingers in the vagina and rectum. Well that looks nothing like a butterfly! I was taught the secret Venus butterfly and I will share it with you. It is simple but soooo effective. You put your hands together like you are praying, your middle and ring fingers together (4 of them) go, well you know where, your index fingers stimulate the clit and your pinkies her bottom. Then you can vary it by using the index, middle and ring fingers, inside and your thumbs on her clit. Once you master that bit you then spread you palms like a butterfly opening its wings with the effect if putting more pressure on the vaginal walls.
This is what Iris doing now and my cunt is ready to explode, I am looking down at Iris and biting my lips try to hold back when I have an almighty spasm and squirt rosy pink cum all over Iris! “Oh baby cum for me she screams as she pumps harder “Oh Jane you are cumminng so much” she says as I feel another spasm “Jane baby it is lovely pink cream, Oh baby there is so much” “ I’m still cumming Iris don’t stop.” Iris pumps harder as I cum in one final swamping orgasm, God It is like having 3 simultaneous orgasms at once and it goes on and on and on. I signal her to stop but the spasm and twitches continue for ages. As I recover Iris starts to clean herself with the flannel “now honey come and cuddle my just like that" I beg “Oh Jane I do love you so much” she says as she rubs hand fulls of my cum cream on my tummy and slides on top of me. Ours boobs slide together and she leans up on one elbow and squirts more baby oil on my tits. I love the way they slide against hers as she squirms around on top of me with her leg between mine. I kiss and a stroke her hair, It is wet and smeared with rosy pink wetness there are even richer clots clinging to it, I kiss and taste a symphony of lusty flavours on her, My hands are slippery with excess oil and I squeeze her bum and massage her cheeks pulling her pussy closer to mine, I slide a finger into her butt hole and she moans with pleasure. Her leg between mine is rubbing on my pussy so impossibly wet and slippery. I arch my back and push harder against her leg, with a final hard toungey kiss she pushes up and I roll on my side slightly so that we are in a scissoring position. We love tribbing and we are both so wet and slippery we rub each other’s boobs while scissoring and Iris cums first and me well I don’t think I very stopped cumming! We collapse on the bed and lay in each other’s arms for an eternity. Eventually we rise and shower together, washing each other’s hair and bodies, we nearly start again as she kisses me and soaps my pussy with her hand. We rinse and towel each other off well and make turbans for our hair from the towels, we look at the bed and laugh; we will buy a new cover fro it tomorrow. Iris strips of the cover and I get a fresh tampon “please let me do that for you” she says and I stand with one leg on the chair while she kneels and I let my lover put my tampon in, she kisses my plump labia with reverence. We crawl between the clean sheets together and she spoons up behind my back, her tummy against my bum and her breasts against my back, her arm around me cupping my breast, her warm breath caress my neck as she whispers “I love you Jane” in my ears, my hand covers hers and squeezes in reply as we drift off to sleep.

6 comments:

  1. great great great ...erotic sensual ..excitng !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Pink, Thanks for the comment, sorry for taking so long to reply. Would you like a sequel to this story. Tell me was the menstruation factor important to the story? For me it is an intimacy that is so unique that it highlights this pairs love for each other. Love to hear what you think. BTW have you read the other stories? There are some on G+ (Google Plus) that never make it here.

      Delete
  2. great good erotic exciting ....hope to read more ,
    with some pictures relevant to the events .
    kiss

    ReplyDelete
  3. KARDEŞ NEDEN BU UZUN YAPTIN SAYFAYI VE BAŞKA BAŞKA ÜSTTE YAZI İLE SAYFA YAPSAYDIN VE NEDEN ADSENSE KULAN ÖNERİRİM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really I enjoy your site with effective and useful information. It is included very nice post with a lot of our resources.thanks for share. i enjoy this post. Эротический салон Тверь

    ReplyDelete