7 Dec 2011

Lust of Donna

You are standing at the kitchen bench, your husband is out and you have asked me to come around, but I must sneak in through the back door so the neighbours don’t see me. I come up behind you, you know I am coming, you can smell my odour, a mixture of a clean soap, and something elusive, ginger, baking, musk can’t quite pick it but it makes you think of wholesome food, sitting at the kitchen table with a glass of milk and fresh baked cookies. I press my groin against your bum and you feel me swell. I take your breasts in my hands and feel their weight and softness through your blouse and bra, my face is in your hair searching for your neck, your hair smells of shampoo, apple like. I slowly unbutton your blouse and my hands are shaking and I get impatient. I grind my hard cock against your bum as I get to your bra and slide my hand inside the cup and softly pinch your nipple. I kiss your neck and pull on your nipples, you lean your head against me and press your bum into my cock.
I reach down and unzip my pants and pull out my cock, I lift your skirt and push my dick along your bum and between your legs, my knob massages the area between your bum and your pussy the texture of your cotton panties is so smooth on my bare knob. I strip off your blouse and slide your bra straps over your shoulders. Your boobs are so full and soft in my hands, I massage them just as you offer me your neck to bite. I caress one hand over your belly and down to your mound where I squeeze your labia together and massage the hard nub of your clitoris.
I need you now, I need to taste you, too lubricate your breasts with oil and rub my cock between them, to do the same with your bum cheeks and pussy. To have you suck me and see you looking up at me. I want it all at once and don’t know where to start but my desire for you burns like wild fire consuming every rational thought in its path.
I turn you round and lean you back over the bench, I devour your boobs with my eyes and lean down to kiss them. My tongue traces a line around your nipples as they harden in anticipation. My tongue flicks over them as I unbutton my jeans and drop them to the floor and start to take my shirt off, you help me and push it over my shoulders and down my back. You discover my bare back, hard and muscled and knead it with you hands, flexing you fingers into my flesh like a cat.
Your nipples have grown hard in my mouth as I suck on then, you get that same pleasing sensation your got when you suckled your children. A feeling deep in your breast, you feel it release a flow of juices to your pussy. Suddenly you want me there, in your pussy, you want me now. “Glen I want you to fuck me”, “Mummm Donna” I mumble with your nipple on my lips “I want you too but I want to taste you first”. I stand and unzip your skirt and pull it to the floor as I go down on my knees.
You spread your legs as I pull aside your panties and see you trim pussy for the first time. Thick outer labia and a peaking fringe of your inner lips “I can’t wait to explore your pussy with my tongue and fingers but first….” anticipating your need and my desire for your juices, I spread your pussy open and push my tongue as deeply as I can into your love hole. My god,,, your taste overwhelms me, I sample you like a fine wine. Strong personal perfume with overtones of sandalwood and musk I love the taste of a woman, I wiggle my tongue inside you and with your fingers in my hair you pull me harder into you so hard that I can hardly breath, my nose is pressed against your labia and I wiggle my face so that it rubs on your clit before I come up for air.
“Donna I want you so bad you are my love cat” I replace my tongue with two fingers as I start to lick and explore your pussy. My fingers move deeper and my tongue traces along your labia towards your clitoris. My fingers are deep inside you reaching for that hard nub of flesh, your G spot. You groan as I find it “Tell me how much you want me Donna, tell me you love me” I rub your clitoris with the tip of my tongue and you yell “I want you to fuck me Glen! I want you to make love to me! Make me cum!”
I take your clit between my lips and suck it, as my fingers feel you pussy convulse, slowly at first but the pace quickens as I pump your pussy and massage your Gspot. I suck and lick harder, working directly on your clitoris now.
My tongue works on you franticly and it is aching, I feel you start to cum then I hear you. “OOOOhhhhh Glennnnnnn,,,, Ohhhhhh God” I feel your insides spasm and you push my face away from your clitoris and I enjoy watching as your juices run over my hand as I pump and massage your pussy. You cum in great crashing waves and sink to the floor, your legs no longer able to hold you. My fingers squeeze the last spasm out of you as I kiss your lips, you are panting and this stops me from kissing you passionately, which I need now. I need to feel your passion for me. So I kiss your neck, shoulders and the top of your breasts. I sit up and look you into your eyes as I bring my cum soaked fingers to my mouth to suck but you grab my hand with both of yours and as your eyes burn into mine you lick my fingers with your tongue and then slowly push then into your mouth. You make a sucking, slurping sound as you them pull the out and suck them back in. Your tongue is wiggling between my fingers, hinting at what you will do you my cock.
I kneel and my hard cock it crying out for you. I have purposely keep it away form you juicy cunt because I want you to taste me as I am. My cock is level with your breasts and your mouth is still busy with my fingers. I push my cock between your large breasts and gasp at the silky smoothness of your soft skin, my knob kisses your nipple and leaves a drop of semen there, I am so excited that the tip of my knob glistens with semen. I love the soft fullness of your boobs as I caress them with my cock. I know I will cover them with baby oil and fuck them soon but I want you mouth now.
I pull my fingers from you mouth, bend down and kiss you passionately, my tongue dances and duels with yours, our wet mouths are slippery and our saliva mingled with our sweat and your body juices, an intoxicating brew. I straighten up, squeeze your boobs together with my hands and slowly dry fuck them. My cock is so needy it has a mind and will of its own. I can’t take anymore “suck my cock Donna” you grasp my circumcised cock in your hands and lick at the knob, you enjoy the salty taste of the small drop of semen that glistens there and my cock throbs in your hand. Your tongue licks the underside of my knob, the most sensitive part, and I can’t help but push forward, pushing into your mouth. You pull back, look up at me and smile, “What’s your rush Glen, we have all day, I am going to take my time with you” “Suck me Donna, I need you so bad now” your lick along the length of my shaft now, while maintaining eye contact with me. You like the taste and smell of me clean cock smelling of soap and faintly of fresh sweat. Your eyes drink in the pleasure in my face as you finally take me in your mouth. Your hot wet tongue squirms over my knob. “Ohhhhh Donnna”
You slide your mouth down the length of my shaft and suck hard as you pull back
I feel ready to explode in your mouth, I know that if I let myself I will but I hold on, I love your mouth, you take me deep and I feel the back of your throat. I imagine spurting my cum down you throat and you drinking me in but I hold on. My god your mouth is driving me wild you tongue is everywhere at once and when you suck it is like your any drawing the cum out of me. You an taste my salty semen as it leaks more and more, I urgently ask “Donna do you want me to cum in your mouth or your pussy. Fuck Donna I am going to cum!”
I quickly pull my cock out of your mouth, it make a slurping sound as it pops out and cum spurts and splashes over you gorgeous boobs. I start to rub my cock slick with your salvia and the second bigger orgasm comes sending another larger load of semen over your breasts. “Oh Donna that was close, look what a mess I made of your boobs” “Ohhh I wanted you to cum in my mouth, I could not talk with my mouth full, next time I will swallow your cum, hopefully there won’t be so much though!”
We both groan as I rub my semen into her big boobs and rub my cock between them, all soft and slippery with my cum. My shrinking cock begins to harden almost immediately with the warm soft sensation of you boobs. I kiss your lips, the passion is shared we both want more, so much more. I stand and reach down with my hand and help you to your feet “let’s find a bed Donna”, you lead me to the guest room and before we lay down I take you in my arms and draw your naked body close to me. I kiss you and feel you soft boobs against my chest, I have a hand on your bum and my cock is resting against your lower belly.
I kiss you softly, my tongue flickers around your mouth, then harder. I lead you to the bed and sit pulling you down on top of me. We continue kissing and roll around on the bed my hands all over you, your bum, your boobs, your face, your legs, your pussy, your mouth, I want you all at once. We wrestle for a while, me on top of you with your arms pined by my hands and I kiss your neck you roll away and twist , then your on top of me sitting on my chest. I reach up and massage your boobs “Donna you are so beautiful.”
I lift my head and kiss you nipples, they are so gorgeous and the smell and taste of my semen just makes them more sensual. My hands are playing with your bum and I am exploring it intimately “Donna can you get some lube” you reach across and open the bedside draw and comeback with a tube of KY Gel. “Donna I want to fuck you now!” You squeeze some on your hand and warm it, while you wait you play with my cock, dangling your boobs over it and stroking it with a rocking motion. You smear the warm gel on my cock and feel it throb in your hand. “I want you to sit on me Donna” You straddle my legs and guide my cock into you. “Ohhh that feels good” My hands on your hips guide your rhythm as you sit on me and ride back and forth, grinding your clit on my pelvic bone, feeling my fat cock deep inside you. I reach up and massage your boobs, I get some of the gel and rub it into your lovely soft tits. Squeezing the nipples with my thumb and fore finger, pulling on them, I wonder at how hard and big they get. The slow even rhythm of you riding me starts to increase and I move my hands to your bum as you start it ride harder, my cock is pumping in and out of you now and I tickle your bum hole with my finger, you groan, I think you like it so making my finger slippery with a mixture of gel and your juices I slowly slide it into your bum hole, only an inch, “Hummm” you moan, yes you do like it. I lift my head and mouth your boobs as they jiggle in my face. Your concentrating on the rhythm and you start to gasp. I can’t hold on any longer and you feel my cock start to pump and you start to cum too as you feel my hot sperm flood your pussy.

No comments:

Post a Comment