5 Dec 2011

The Babysitter

I could see he wanted me and I was at that age when I wanted to know everything. I already knew my daddies cock and my brothers and a few of their friends. I had girlfriends as well but I wanted to know what a man felt like, one that was well built, athletic, and powerful. I was curious, very!
Any way he was driving me home after babysitting. He and his wife had been out to dinner and she came home with a headache. She had a bath and took some tablets while he and I tidied up and sorted out the little ones, who had fallen asleep in my lap while watching a movie. I let my skirt ride up as I got in the car and a bit more while driving. I wanted sex but I did not know how to get started. Thing was, my folks were out and I was “home alone”. If only I could get him to come in. I saw him steeling a look at my legs. I stroked my thigh as if I wasn’t thinking about it and he shifted in his seat.
As we pulled up outside my house, I asked if he wanted a coffee, by this time my skirt was almost round my arse. He said “no I better get going”, “but my mum dad aren’t home and I get a bit scared in the dark” I whimpered and pouted. He looked up the drive and could see the house was dark. “Please, just to the door and maybe help me turn some lights on”. I flattered my eye lashes slowly. He drove up the drive and we went inside. I made sure that when I bend over to turn on the lamps he got a good look at my bum with my thin cotton panties clinging to my cheeks and cleft, god I was wet and the leather seat in the car had spread my juices all over my bum. “Are you sure about that coffee, it would be good to have one before you drive home”. “OK” the K part caught and cracked in his throat “that would be great he replied” with a slight quiver in his voice. Like you hear when people are giving a speech.
I had a brilliant idea. I asked him to sit and watch telly while I made coffee. I put on the TV with the video loaded of our holiday to the Gold Coast, it starts off with me and mum topless at the beach. Mum has great boobs and likes to let everyone know that they’re still great. It started and I said. “Oh look, this is our holiday, it is really funny.” At this point there is a shot of my mum running down the beach chasing a ball, her boobs joggling. Then there is me, 16 and rubbing suntan lotion into my boobs. The camera seems to be on me for a long time and I remember Dads dick getting hard when he was videoing it. “I was so worried about my nipples getting burnt in the sun, you can imagine how that would hurt”I said. “So did you manage to get a tan” he asked. Yes and I lifted my top up to show him, just enough for him to see my bra. “Did you still manage to get an all over tan” he asked. “Yes, but it is a bit faded now, do you want to see”? He just nodded with a dumbstruck look on his face. I pulled my top up over my head and through it at him, I then lent forward a bit and reaching behind I undid my bra, I love the way my boobs tumble out of my bra when I do this in the mirror each night. “Would you like to touch them” I asked and he reach out with his hand before taking three steps toward me “GGrrrrrhhhhhhhhh”he groaned, a sound a bit like a big cat in Africa. I did a bit of moaning too especially when he lowered his mouth to lick, kiss and suck them. He dropped to his knees with his hands still reaching up and massaging my aching nipples and started to nuzzle at my mound with his mouth through my skirt. I could feel his hot breath through the material. He bit the material and while looking up at me he pulled my skirt up, not all the way but enough to get a whiff of my rich ripe panties.
I arch back pushing my panty clad mound into his mouth and gyrating my hips to encourage him to use his mouth on my plump labia. He looks up at me as he tongues my panties into my cleft creating a camel toe. I love the feeling of my panties rubbing against my clit. He releases my boobs and reaches round to grasp and squeeze my bum cheeks and he pulls me closer using his lips to massage my wet cunt's swollen lips. He playfully bites at my proud labia through my panties till he snags the material in his teeth and pulls them down exposing my smooth bare pussy, with his hands he unzips my skirt pulls my skirt off and my panties all the way down and lifts my leg so I can step out of them, to steady myself I put my hands on his shoulders and feel his strong athletic back muscles, as I put my foot down he makes sure my legs are parted as he looks up into my eyes before he dives into my pussy with his tongue.
His hot wet tongue wiggles and squirms around my fleshy inner labia as he explores my clit and hood. I moan with ancient pleasure as he lashes my womanhood and laps up my free flowing juices, I am lost in a world of sensual pleasure till I realize he has lifted my in his arms and is carrying me to the couch, I put my arms around his neck and kiss him, tasting my cunny juices as he lowers my to the lounge. He stands and undresses, he has the hard lean body of a mythological Greek Olympian I saw in a book in the library, I was fascinated in how they competed naked, I was only 10 when I saw those pictures and I have lusted for such a man ever since. He stands naked before me, his cock hard and big, bigger then my dad’s or my brothers, I sit up to take it in my mouth but he pushes me back down and roughly spreads my legs. Kneeling down he pulls my bum to the edge of the couch. He runs his tongue along the length of my pussy from my clit hood to my vagina and back up, “Ohhhh I feels so good, I want you in my pussy” I moan. He obliges by pushing his long tongue inside my cunt, I can’t believe how deep he can go, the way he moves it inside me has me off in a world of sensual pleasure again. He is using his hands under my bum to guide my pussy to where his tongue can’t reach; I swear that he is licking my g spot and the neck of my uterus as I start to feel the waves of an orgasm mounting. I think he can tell by the way my hips move and he obviously has not finished with me yet. He starts to lick my bum hole and I blush wondering how clean it is, his fingers play with my pussy but I can’t help myself and start jilling my clit. This seems to excite him as his fingers are inside me now massaging my G spot, my moaning becomes rhythmic as the orgasm overcomes me and as it builds he sticks his tongue in my bum hole, oh god it is exquisite! I cum on his face quivering and shaking as the waves crash down on me. I am lost to this world and I don’t care, I don’t care if I ever come back as long and I am here in this place.

I slowly drift back to this world I don’t want to leave where I am but as I come back I don’t mind as there he is, standing in front of me stroking his huge cock and staring intently at me reclined with my legs spread and my thick sweet juices running down my legs, he leans forward and kisses me sensually his tongue probing for mine. They meet and make love in our mouths. He lowers his body to mine and I feel his cock between my legs, I grasp it with my hands and guide him into me. Ohhh the tip of his cock seems to fill me but he pulls it out and rubs it up my cleft, I involuntarily flinch as the touches my sensitive clit with it. He is lubricating it with my juices as he enters me again he does not need my hand to guide him, I slides in easier and he fills me deeper with reach firm but gentle thrust. If I thought his tongue reached deeper inside me than anyone or anything before, his cock surpassed anything I could have imagined. Pushing past my uterus’s neck into the deep fleshy region only reached with a large dildo or vibrator. He has a way off rubbing against my clit with his pelvis on his in and out stroke.
 
His pace quickens as I look into his face and mouth “Fuck Me” to him again and again. His thrusts are harder more brutal, even punishing as the animal in him takes over. I tell him“fuck me harder” and he slaps my breast. His thrusts are pushing me back in my seat but he pulls on my legs impaling me on his hard hot cock, I can feel his cock getting hotter as with one last violent shove I feel his hot cum flood my vagina. As he shoves into me again the heat and volume rise. A third time and I feel he is spent. He pulls his cock out and rolls onto the couch beside me. I take his softening cock in my mouth and milk the last few drops of cum from it, his salty cream mixed with my pussy cream tastes divine. As I suck his splendid cock he takes my head in his hands, his fingers comb through my hair and he pushes me down on his cock, even though it is soft there is still a lot of it and it pushes to the back of my throat and I gag on it. He keeps me pushed down on it and I gag again and again as I struggle to breathe through my nose I feel him stiffen in my mouth. I struggle and claw at him with my hands and he lets me up. I heave in a lung full of clean air and lose it as he slaps my breast again, he pulls me on top of him he kisses me and slaps my bum hard. I cry out but me muffles it with another kiss, hard and with a thrusting probing tongue, the long tongue that probed the depths of my pussy is now probing my mouth threatening to gag me again me pushes it down my throat. I can’t take it again and I bite his tongue!
He shoves me away and I land on my back on the floor. “You bitch” he says as he stands over me “You fucking whore, I will teach you a lesson” he says as he takes his cock in his hand and starts pissing on me. God, this has been a fantasy of mine and I open my legs and move back so that his piss hits my pussy. I lean forward and open my mouth and he directs his piss stream into my mouth. I have tasted my own piss, licking my finger when they get splashes while I pee but I was not ready for the taste of his, I spit it out but open my mouth for another mouth full. He steps forward and grabs a handful of my hair and slaps my face with his huge cock. “Drink it you bitch don’t spit it out”. He pushes my head back and my mouth opens involuntarily and he fills it with piss and demands that I swallow, the taste is vile but I have to drink it down or I will drown in his piss, he is holding my head back and there is nothing I can do, I claw at his arms, so amazingly hard and strong, with my nails but he will not release me.
Soon he runs out of piss and I can breathe again. I plead with him “no more” but he says my lesson is not over yet. With his hand full of my hair he drags me to the crouch I scramble on my feet to stop him pulling my hair out, he throws me face down on the crouch my knees on the floor my arse in the air. He pushes down on my back so I can’t move and with the other hand he roughly moves my legs apart and feels my pussy with his fingers, inserting them in my vagina and them wiping them on my bum hole. I feel his cock knob between my labia searching for my cunt hole, when he finds it he drives it in hard at the same time his pussy cream slick finger finds its way into my bum hole.
I am scared, there is nothing I can do but submit, I know that if I resist, he will hit me and I don’t want him to hit me again. I start to relax and through the fear and shame, I want him to take me, I don’t want any control over it, I just what him to be in me. I feel his cock getting harder as he pumps my pussy and fingers my arse now with 2 and soon 3 fingers. I reach down between my legs and start rubbing my clit, Ohhhhh this is starting to feel good, I am really getting in to it when he pulls out and spreading my bum cheeks he pushes his cock into my gapping bum hole. He moans as he slides into my tight bum. He tries to push deeper but I cry out in pain and while he slaps my bum hard he doesn’t push deeper. He jacks in and out and I actually start to like it, jilling my clit faster. He pushes deeper and I don’t resist. Jacking in and out with strong smooth strokes. I can feel him start to cum, the cream from his cock is lubricating my hole and making it feel so nice I want him to go deeper, I can hear his breathing and know he is close. Just as I expect him to shoot his load into me for a second time he pulls out and grabs my arm rolling my over and pulling me up so I am looking at his cock as it squirts a thick white spurt of cum into my mouth, the second spurt lands on my nose and the third my chin. I look into his face as I swallow his cum and lick it off my nose and chin. He slaps my face with his cock and rubs the tip on my lips. I open my mouth and milk the last drops out of it. He sighs loudly leans back as I lick and suck his cock clean.
He steps back gathers his cloths and dresses without a word, as he walks to the door I chase him reaching out for his hand but he pushes me away and leaves without a word. I hear him drive away. I wait all week for him to call but I give up and call their home only to find the phone is disconnected, I ride my bike around to the house and there is a “For Sale” sign and I can see in through the window, it is empty.

No comments:

Post a Comment